2023 Barometer based Google Business Profile reviews
Table of contents
Like every year, it’s time for our barometer dedicated to the analysis of the Google reviews written in 2022.
This report was produced by analysing 2 959 059 reviews from Partoo’s 458 international clients, across their 72 504 points of interest. All the mentioned brands manage their e-reputation through our Review Management solution.
An even richer and more detailed edition than the previous ones.
- The evolution of the number of customer reviews and the average rating by sector 📈
- The rate and average response time to reviews ⏳
- A semantic analysis of customer reviews with strategic keywords 🔠
- Rankings of the best performing companies in 12 industries 🏆
- Top 15 brands that best manage their e-reputation🏅
- Tips for improving your e-reputation 🤝
In this report, you will discover which companies manage their e-reputation the best, but also recommendations to progress, and KPIs to follow to achieve the best results.
It will allow you to benchmark yourself against your competitors and prioritize the right actions to improve your online reputation.
The results show that customers are satisfied with their in-store experience and the attention received. Congratulations to all the brands that ranked well!
About the Barometer
The ranking is based on several criteria with specific weighting: the national average score, the number of reviews per establishment, the response rate to reviews, the response time and the diversity of responses.
In the international ranking, Decathlon Switzerland (91.15 points) is the company that best manages its online reputation. Leroy Merlin Portugal (90.23 points) is in second place in the ranking, just ahead of Decathlon UK (88.72 points), which occupies a good third place. These brands are at the forefront of online reputation and have mastered all aspects of it.
In the ranking, we also looked into other well-known companies such as Swiss Collector, Automotive Glass Europe, and Shawarmer.
The importance of response time
Getting a lot of reviews is good. But you also need to take the time to respond quickly to increase customer satisfaction.
At this level, the automotive, banking and insurance sectors are prevalent, as well as the personal care sector. They manage the vast majority of their reviews very quickly.
A few figures and key information
Here is a quick summary of the findings of the 2022 barometer of customer reviews:
- The number of reviews increases from year to year and the e-reputation has never been so important
- Between 2021 and 2022, the number of reviews left on Google listings grew by 4%
- On average, brands count 41 reviews per outlet this year, compared to 38 in 2021.
- Clients are more and more satisfied: the average rating among our customers is 4.11/5 compared to 4.0/5 in the previous year
- Retailers are increasingly responding faster: the response rate to reviews is at 59% (textual and non-textual), compared to 48% in 2021.
- On average, in 2022, a user waited 15 days to receive a response to their review, compared to 60 days in 2021.
To learn more and access the full report, click on the link below to download the document for free:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
Continue reading ...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our best articles and practical guides directly in your inbox every month