Banking: study of the e-reputation and SEO of branches
Table of contents
To answer these questions, we analysed the online reputation and visibility of some ten leading agencies in the sector the Belgium and Netherlands (BENE) region. In total, over 1 722 branches and thousands of customer reviews were analysed.
The study’s programme
- 🏦 All the key figures of the sector
- ⭐ The average rating of the main banks in the BENE region
- 🔢 The number of reviews received per branch and the distribution of ratings
- 🧐 Concrete examples of what to do, and what not to do…
- 📈Practical tips to improve your e-reputation and online visibility
- 🔎 Case studies
You will discover which companies manage their e-reputation best, new statistics, but also recommendations for progress and the KPIs to follow to achieve this.
The aim is to help you to position yourself in relation to your competitors, while giving you the tips to improve your reputation and the visibility of your agencies online.
The Banks analysed
- ING Nederland
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- KBC Bank & Verzekering
- Deutsche Bank Belgium
- SNS Bank
- Beobank NV/SA
Some key figures
- A peep at the exclusive data you will find by reading our study:
- The average rating for the banks analysed is 3.4/5
- On average, these banks studied receive 11 reviews per branch
If you have any questions or need help on topics related to e-reputation or your online visibility, do not hesitate to contact us.
Continue reading ...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our best articles and practical guides directly in your inbox every month